Friday, September 16, 2011

How should i dress rock and roll?

Tonight i am preforming in a concert for orchestra and the conductor is Mark Wood. He said we could dress rock and roll like we can change our hair color to something crazy or wear KISS makeup. I am unsure what to wear. I asked my mom and she said like my tye dye shirt but i don't think rock and rollers weared that. Anyways any help would be appreciated. %26lt;3


thanks|||go away poser|||mmmmmm......sounds a little poser....but if its just for tonight.....





, its against me to help you|||Guy, Black leather bomber jacket, jeans, boots and a DA hair cut.


Girl. Poodle skirt, bobby sox, two tone shoes or Maryjanes, and a Bouffant hairdo.|||Get skinny legs jeans and wear METALLICA band t's|||poser|||okay first





1.wear ur pants down 2 ur knees


2.wear a shirt that says I'M POSER SMACK ME!!!


3.shave ur head bald


4.break ever bone in your body


5.SUCK IT!!!!





POSER!!!!!|||Jesus... Yes, during the 60's, many "rock and rollers weared that".

No comments:

Post a Comment