Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's you opinion on disney trying to go rock and roll? Lemonade Mouth?

I saw previews for this show and I just want to know your opinion on Disney's attempt at trying to bring rock and roll to their channel I personally think it was a good try but I think they failed... I think the girl who plays the lead guitarist is pretty cool though.|||If that is "rock-n-roll," then rock really is dead.|||That's stupid. I think the only half-decent show on Disney is ' I'm in the band '. It's pretty good. And the cartoon 'Recess'. Yes, I know I'm too old to be watching Disney lol, but those are really the only 2 shows I watch on it. I usually just sit and laugh at how stupid the other shows are. Like right now, I was watching Wizards of Waverly Place, part 2 of some movie, and I couldn't even continue watching any more of it. It was really bad.|||It's not rock and roll, it's crap pop. All Disney Channel songs sound the same. This is just a remake of their last "music"al.|||Lemonade isn't rock, its pop and disney cannot pull that off.|||Rock n' Roll died in the late 50s.|||they're not. disney knows it will only be successful with 11 year old girls, so they'll stick with pop|||i think they are trying to hard to make Disney cool again

No comments:

Post a Comment