Friday, September 16, 2011

Should we change the name of the rock and roll hall of fame?

Come on this is not a hall of fame for rockers this is popular music hall of fame your telling me that slayer, metallica, led zeppelin, and the beattles belong in the same hall of fame as michael jackson? If its a rock and roll of fame then the answer should be no. and im not saying this just cause michael jackson got in im saying this about countless R%26amp;B or soul or just not rock in any form or fashion who got in.|||Exactly my thoughts before I opened this Q. It's nothing against music that's NOT rock but it makes no sense. It's kind of like headbangers ball playing 50 cent or something|||I don't care what they call it because it's meaningless to me just like the Grammy's and all the other music awards shows they have.


It's just another way for someone to make money from someone else's music, which is what their goal really is.|||How about the Music Hall for Notable Musicians of a Non-Classical Nature?





That way, we can all feel better about ourselves.|||The white man stole rock and roll from the black man. Why you wanna keep R%26amp;B and Soul and MJ out!?|||Your right, Slayer and Metallica don't deserve to be in at all..|||Ha lol I agree with Lagundo...:)





Although I totally see what you're saying though...its getting a bit crazy.|||ya i agreee last time i checked madonna wasnt rock and roll... that one threw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment