Friday, September 16, 2011

What are some good ROCK AND ROLL bands like nickelback and Three doors down?

I've been looking for some good rock and roll and/or pop artists/bands and i've come up for a few.. Please give me some more :)|||Aerosmith


AC/DC


Stone Temple Pilots


Red Hot Chili Peppers


Shinedown


Trivium


Disturbed


Wolfmother


Daughtry


Seether


Alice Cooper


Pink Floyd


Kiss


Alice In Chains


AFI


Guns N Roses


Metallica


Linkin Park


Soundgarden


Nirvana


Rob Zombie (White Zombie)


Pearl Jam


Van Halen


Poison


Def Leppard


Cheap Trick


Social Distortion


Black Sabbath


Sixx AM


Bullet For My Valentine


Rush


YES!


Rage Against The Machine


System Of A Down


Beck


Presidents Of The United States Of America


Weezer


Wham


The Automatic Automatics


Iron Maiden


GLAD I COULD HELP!! =)|||Breaking Benjamin - Firefly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8HKupueS鈥?/a>


Revelation Theory - Light It Up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFhJMFg7e鈥?/a>


Big Mother Thruster - Tattoo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZgidGA5N鈥?/a> - Hella good|||linkin park, theory of a deadman, evanessence





www.development-girl.com|||Kiss, manic street preachers, Incubus, Foo Fighters,|||cky|||Seether, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach|||buck Cherry


Three Days Grace|||blink 182 and bon jovi|||*Three Days Grace


*Coldplay


*Creed


*Flyleaf


*Good Charlotte


*Hinder


*Linkin Park


*One Republic


*Papa Roach


*Saving Abel


*Shinedown


*Buckcherry|||Saving Abel


Theory of a Dead Man (they sound alot like nickelback)


Daughtry


Seether


Staind


Shinedown|||~Linkin Park (my favorite song is "What I've Done")


~Sixx Am (my favorite songs are "Tomorrow" %26amp; "Life is Beautiful")


~Three Days Grace (my favorite songs are "Pain" %26amp; "Never Too Late")


~Skillet (my favorite song is "Comatose")





:)|||I love Shinedown's new song Second Chance, also when Nickelback toured I saw them, their opening bands were great--Saving Abel and Seether

No comments:

Post a Comment