Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can I take pictures in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

Can I take pictures in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Cleveland, Ohio? I am talking about museum exhibit areas.|||Hi! I went there over the summer and absolutly loved it. But you cant take any pictures there. True story, I was right by Michael Jacksons glove and recieved a text, when I took my phone out to look at it i was literly bombarded with 3 large men and they insisted to look at my phone to make sure no pictured were taken, they looked thru my entire phone. I think that not only do they not want all of the items to become public, but I am pretty sure that by taking any flash pictures, it fades the items, Im pretty sure the flash shortens the life span of the items. Have fun!!! O and FYI, they do NOT look thru your purse or anyting to make sure you dont have a camara, you just cant use it in the building.|||According to www.rockhall.com (their website) you will have to check your camera at the coat check. You can take pictures in the entry way and the promenade thou. Good luck have fun! It's awesome there. Also a great exhibit coming soon about the Women of Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment