Thursday, September 22, 2011

We should all bring back rock and roll and get rid of rap metal and hip hop?

I'm only 13 but I am a very musical person and I'm not saying that rappers have no talent but they use stuff to make their voice sound good and it makes them sound like robots! To any one my age who like 50s 60s and 70s rock your amazing! Help bring back the music when there was actually instruments used! Not sinthisisors!!!|||Sinthisisors! I love it. It is synthesizer(s). I do agree with you 100%. By the way there are some amazing talents in your age range on instruments. I hope that your generation is able to get them and others that can play into the mainstream of music.|||Yes, give us the power to arbitrarily delete from existence any music that we don't like!



I'm only 30, and I don't wish to get rid of metal at all, sorry.



I also don't want to get rid of music that other people like, being the lover of freedom and democracy that I am, maybe if you become dictator some day you'll be able to assign our listening preferences to us, but until then let people like what they like.|||Stop buying their music. They will go away when there is no more money in rap. supply and demand



There are a few rap songs I actually like, but the genre is one dimensional



Pop in general sounds mechanical to me these days.|||yeah dude! let's bring back great 70's bands like bo donaldson and the heywoods...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS2nW6w-s鈥?/a>



and oliver...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3oxJvSR鈥?/a>|||bring it back?


but where did it go? and where should we search first?





we could track down some nice prog rock, but wait...


most of them used synthesisers





back to the drawing board|||Get rid of metal? You're insane.|||As soon as I find out exactly what a "sinthisisor" is, I'm getting one!|||I'm so with you.


WHERE DO WE START!?!?!|||We definitely should. I would rather live back in those days anyway. but metal is cool though. jsut sayin|||Metal will never die. i agree on getting rid of Rap and Hip Hop though.|||good idea, have fun with doing it|||I say lets do this! Now, what's our game plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment