Friday, September 16, 2011

Were you surprised to find out that Swedish Pop Group ABBA was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

Don't get me wrong, I love ABBA. I have been a fan of theirs for a long time. I've also had many dreams about the blond member of the group Agnetha Faltskog, but I was very surprised to hear that they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.|||ABBA sang happy music. What i loved the most about ABBA was Agnetha Faltskog. I was so intriqued by this woman that I ended up marrying a Norwegian blonde who rivals Agnetha in looks. I was hooked on wholesome Nordic blondes after seeing Agnetha back in the 70's.|||Absolutely





Especially since Alice Cooper hasn't been inducted yet. That oversight is a crime at this point. He has influenced many, many artists and rock genres and is still rocking strong.|||Yes. I blame the House of Bernadotte for the disastor... tenacious Swedes... you can try to keep em out but eventually their long boats and mead ridden warriors overcome you.|||Seriously? That seems wrong to me. Thats like saying Alan Jackson is a hip hop legend|||i don't listen or care for anything about rap music|||Can't go wrong with Abba|||I'm not sure that I would consider them in the Rock and Roll genre.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment