Friday, September 16, 2011

What would you like to ask?I need very good and catchy rock and roll songs?

i listen to rap, ut im trying to get into rock and roll. any ideas?|||Hinder - Lips Of An Angel


The Calling - Anything


The Calling - Adrienne


Daughtry - No Surprise


Finger Eleven - Paralyzed


Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl


Jet - Rip It Up


Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment


Safetysuit - Anywhere But Here


Safetysuit - Someone Like You|||Say what you want about Stone Temple Pilots being derivative, but they were a damn good, catchy singles band back in the '90s. I've had them in my head for the last few days. Are you looking for new or old? Or doesn't matter?|||Just start listening to some rock bands I'll give you some i think are pretty good.


Kings of Leon


Vampire Weekend


MGMT


Jane's Addiction


Tool


30 Seconds To Mars


Minus The Bear


This Providence|||I thought Slayer's Raining Blood was very catchy... so did approximately 5 million other metal fans around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment