Thursday, September 22, 2011

Would my sons enjoy the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland?

They will be ages 12 %26amp; 11 when we drive through Ohio during our next summer vacation. They have passing interests in music, mainly newer bands, but also enjoy some of the rock music I listened to growing up and still listen to.|||Yes, they will enjoy it. They have so many exhibits that will not bore them, and many short movies of some genre of music (the Soul Train etc). And there is a theater that shows all the Rock Hall inductees, their performances etc. I think they will have a wonderful experience visiting this museum. My son who is 11 and his cousins enjoy their time there.|||yes--the rock hall does agood job of including oldies as well as new artists|||It's hard to predict that. I liked it when I went there about 4 years ago, but they may have changed some of their exhibits since then.|||I doubt it, but check their web site to see what they have going on the week you're going out there. They may have something that they will find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment