Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who should be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year?

So many great bands are still waiting for induction into the Rock Hall. I think the time has come for:


1) Rush


2) Husker Du


3) The Stooges


4) Willie Nelson


5) Red Hot Chili Peppers





I tried to include a variety of artists in my list. Remember, an artist's first album had to have come out at least 25 years ago in order to be eligible for induction. Who do you think should be inducted?|||I go with Rush, Alice Cooper and Ronnie James Dio. Its a crime none of them are in there yet.|||Even though I don't particularly like them. I agree with you on Rush. But the R%26amp;R HOF is a load of rubbish. John Lydon was right. It's just a reflection of Jann Wenner's tastes %26amp; who will bring in the most cash. The voting is fixed (See recent controversy regarding Grandmaster Flash) and there are no musicians on the Board of Directors.





But to accurately answer your Q: The Hollies %26amp; Steppenwolf|||The Red hot chilli's first album wasn't released 25 years ago, was it?


But i'd like them to be inducted anyway. I'd like Nirvana to be if they haven't already.|||Red Hot Chili Peppers


Donna Summer


Eurythmics


Stray Cats


B-52s


Melanie|||I say Rush, The Melvins if they aren't already, those are the only two I can Think of right now








EDIT: Yes and King Crimson too.|||yes the RHCP's first album was at least 25 years ago--it was their self titled album released in 1984..|||KISS (Although it's not gonna happen)


Cheap Trick


Sweet


The Cars





Are The Ramones there yet? I'm not too fond of the Hall of Fame as it is.|||Megadeth? Iron Maiden? I still can't believe they are not in there...and I'm pretty sure they are eligible.|||I think KISS should be inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!|||3 doors down|||Dire Straits


Blue Oyster Cult


Golden Earring

No comments:

Post a Comment