Thursday, September 22, 2011

What are good screamo, rock and roll, angry, hateful break up songs? (recent)?

I'm looking for very angry, disgusted girl vocalists (screamers as well) songs that explain just how much they hate their ex for lying, cheating, and screwing them over. I know of Alanis Morisette, I'm just looking for more of a rock n roll, screaming kind of modern sound.


Or a underground band that has a good song.





If anyone can help, please reply :)|||SCREAMO BANDS;;





*Bring Me The Horizon.* (btw: Lead Singer Oli Sykes is HOT)


From First To Last.


Scary Kids Scaring Kids.


The Devil Wears Prada.


Job For A Cowboy.


Dance Gavin Dance. (Lemon Meringue Tie)


Here I Come Falling.


LIFELESS. CHELSEA GRIN


Billy Talent's Line and Sinker.





ANGRY BREAK UP SONGS;;





Emon- F*ck it (i don't want you back)


Peaches- F*ck the Pain Away.


Charlotte Sometimes- How I Could Just Kill a Man.


Linkin Park- In The End, Faint.


Foo Fighters- Best of You.


Rihanna- Take a Bow.


Keyshia Cole- Let It Go, Shoulda Cheated.


All American Rejects- Gives You Hell, It Ends Tonight.


Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff.


Green Day- Good Riddance, F.O.D (f*ck off and die)


(screamo) Dance Gavin Dance- Lemon Meringue Tie.


Kelly Clarkson- Since U Been Gone, Never Again.


Taylor Swift- Picture to Burn.


Avril Lavigne- My Happy Ending.


Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around, Cry Me a River.


JoJo- Leave Get Out, Too Little Too Late


Coheed %26amp; Cambria- Welcome Home.


(slow) Nelly Furtado- All Good Things Come to an End.


(slow) James Blunt- Goodbye My Lover.


Mariah Carey- Shake it Off.


J Lo- All I have.


Whitesnkae- Here I go Again.


Katy Perry- Ur So Gay.


Beyonce- Me, Myself, and I.


Trina %26amp; Kelly Rowland- Here we Go.


The Plain White Tee's- Hate (I really don't like you)


Three Days Grace- I hate Everything about you.


Evanescence- Call Me When Your Sober.


Daughtry- OVER YOU.


Lily Allen- Smile.|||Violet by Hole.





I know what you're all thinking. NOOOOO Courtney Love!!! But this is actually a great song, full of emotion. Not a screamo, it's a song from the grunge era. But it's still great.





But if you want the angriest song in existence listen to Down with the sickness by Disturbed. This is about a guy getting pissed about society. Link:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdeH6MaN鈥?/a>|||An angry song?





I ******' Hate You - Godsmack..





that should send the message|||Backstabber by the Dresden Dolls (it doesn't have screaming though).|||Six- By All That Remains|||brackish by kittie its perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment