Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm trying to remodel my bedroom to be a unique rock and roll theme, any ideas?

I need to know what colors to use on my walls and I also have anime stuff as well as fantasy stuff, how do I incorporate that? I'm in-between a goth/punk, put I consider myself a rocker chick, so any ideas? I am up for anything but pink or bright colors, it's just not rock and roll to me...help!!|||I think it would be really cool if you took some old albums and put them all over your walls just random like.|||http://www.madametalbot.com/sitemap.htm|||Along with the records, cd's %26amp; tapes, etc for your wall and shelves in your room, places like Walmart have those BIG POSTERS with just about anything or anybody you'd want. (music artist, band instruments, old cars, etc)


Also look for things like an old electric guitar, Rock magazines, and 50's %26amp;retro style clothing. Go to your local "thrift shops" and you just might find these type items for a cheap price. Check out your local MUSIC store. Just walk in there and ideas will hit you like a "Rock"...(your kind of music!)


I've seen clocks, posters, concert tickets, paperweights, mouse pads, tshirts, bath towels, etc with rock stars on them.





http://www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com/


http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/|||a cool decorating idea is to reuse your old cds. i've seen them stuck to the walls (maybe even in a special pattern) or hanging down to create a retro glittery effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment